Friday, July 19, 2013

Review: ROCK WITH ME by Kristen Proby


Synopsis

Front Man Leo Nash from the world-famous rock band, Nash, is the last person on earth Samantha Williams would trust. She's already learned about loving a celebrity the hard way and isn't signing up for another lesson.

Every time Sam gives Leo attitude, he wants to knock that chip off her fragile little shoulder. What the hell did he ever do to her, anyway? He's not used to women treating him like he's poisonous, and he isn't about to let her run away every time he gets close. He's had enough of people running away to last him a lifetime...when this one runs, he gives chase. But, catching Sam isn't as hard as he thought.

The sexual attraction between them is so thick, Sam can practically hold it in her hand. There's no way she can deny herself the promise of pleasure being with Leo would provide. 

But, pleasure always comes with pain and when secrets are revealed and trust is challenged, who will run and who will chase?




BUY LINKS


Review
I am a total Kristen Proby fan. I think I may have a girl/author crush on her. The With Me in Seattle series gets even better with this book. Sam is one feisty beotch who is determined to stay away from Leo but he isn't having any part of that. I love the fact that if you follow Twitter or Facebook you'd know that the male on the cover is her Muse for Leo. Having known that it made it that much easier to imagine Leo. Kristen steps it up every book. Just when I thought that Luke, Nate, Will and Issac were enough, she goes and gives me the tattooed lead singer of Nash and I'm like "Where the hell has he been?" The thing in this book that separates itself from all the other books out there is Sam taking the lead sexually. I liked that Kristen wrote Leo as an Alpha Male who knows when to take a step back. I recommend this entire series to all my friends and you. 5 Super Hot Stars for Leo, I mean Kristen's Book Rock With Me.

                                                                                                                       ~Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment