Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Exclusive Teaser for CRAZY BEAUTIFUL LOVE by J.S. COOPER


Title: Crazy Beautiful Love (The Martelli Brothers) 
Author: J.S. Cooper
Release date: August 26, 2013

Synopsis

This is a standalone book, with no cliffhanger!

Logan Martelli wasn't just a bad boy. He was the bad boy. He did want he wanted, when he wanted and didn't care who he hurt. Everyone in River Valley knew who he was, but all he wanted to do was leave town and start over again.

Maddie Wright was the sweet, nice girl that nobody ever noticed. The only problem with that was that she wasn't as nice and sweet as everyone thought, and she couldn't wait for the day that everyone found out the truth.

Both Logan and Maddie decide to take destiny into their own hands, and one crazy night puts them on a collision course that changes both of their lives forever.




Teaser
I jumped into the car and started the engine as she slid into the passenger seat. I looked over at her, and she smiled at me with her plate of cookies sitting in her lap. She looked beautiful and innocent, so unlike she had the first night she had gotten into the car. I stared at her, my eyes taking in the dimple in her left cheek and the way her lips had a natural curve when she wasn’t even speaking. I looked further down her and tried not to stare at the swell of her breasts, and the small rising of her chest.
“What are you waiting for? Aren’t we going?” She grinned at me excitedly.
“One would think you’d never been in a stolen car before.”
“One would think you’d never had a girl in a stolen car with you before.”
“Then one would be thinking incorrectly.”
“I see.” She turned away from me quickly, and her tone sounded hurt. Good, I didn’t want her to know that she was the first girl I’d had in a stolen car with me, and the first girl I had been on a drop with. It was crazy, and she was the last person I should be taking with me, but I couldn’t help myself. Bad move, Logan, a voice in my head whispered. Bad move. But it wasn’t a bad move, if I listened to Jared and his suggestions. Maybe I was doing this because subconsciously I wanted to hurt her. I’d teach her a lesson, and she would be crushed. And then she’d be home and crying and the Mayor would be beside himself. But what would that do? The voice whispered again, a little heartbreak wasn’t going to do anything to the Mayor. How many times had she cried over a guy before? I’m sure she’d had her share of dalliances and heartbreaks. She certainly wasn’t some innocent little virgin, that was for sure.


No comments:

Post a Comment