Saturday, October 4, 2014

Review of Tattoos and TATAS by Tara Sivec

Title: Tattoos and TATAS 

Author: Tara Sivec 



Review 


Tara Sivec is my go to author when I need a laugh. Her books are ones that can bring me out of the darkest time and make me laugh. She didn't let me down with this one. The only thing I wasn't expecting were all the tears I shed. I was laughing along with the characters one minute and ugly crying the next. It may be because I've read the entire Chocolate Lovers and Chocoholics series, so the characters feel like family to me. Or, maybe it is because of the way Tara writes the story. You feel Liz's struggle and heartbreak. I related to her in so many ways. I too am a fixer and I am inappropriate as Hell when I'm nervous. Tara took a serious situation and made it real. It isn't all sad and dark, and sometimes that's what people need. They need to laugh in Cancers face and say, "Screw You. I'm gonna kick your %@$!"

Thank You, Tara Sivec from someone whose mother is terminal. I needed this book to remind me to laugh, if not for me, for her. Another great book that I recommend anyone to read. ~Jen 

Tara Sivec on Social Media 

Facebook-Twitter-Amazon



No comments:

Post a Comment