Saturday, December 14, 2013

Safe With Me by Kristen Proby ~ Review



                                                 ABOUT KRISTEN PROBY:
Kristen is the author of the Amazon and USA Today bestselling With Me In Seattle series. She has a passion for a good love story and strong characters who love humor and have a strong sense of loyalty and family. Her men are the alpha type; fiercely protective and a bit bossy, and her ladies are fun, strong, and not afraid to stand up for themselves.
Kristen spends her days with her muse in the Pacific Northwest. She enjoys coffee, chocolate and sunshine. And naps.







                                           Safe With Me Review 

I have a major book hangover. I have to admit, I have a little author crush on Kristen. I love this series and could not wait for this title. I was blown away by this book. Kristen made me laugh, cry and SWOON. Like major girly giggling and swooning going on over here. Holy Hotness!!! Caleb is now and forever mine, back off ladies (sorry Leo). I love her writing and her characters.

The one thing I love about this series is the fact that she includes the characters from the previous books. I feel like a part of the family.

So here goes. Caleb: Hot, Navy Seal, Sweet, Protective. He's absolutely perfect! Yet, he's not and that's Ok. I'll take him just as he is.
Brynna: Spunky, Funny and able to stand on her own two feet.

Put these two together and you have sparks, fireworks and some of the hottest sex!

I will not go into the plot because I hate spoilers but I'll tell you this. I waited patiently, I read it in a day, and I FREAKING LOVED IT!! I sat in my car before work reading until I had to go in. I read it while eating my lunch, and finished it at 1 am with my eyes burning from the tears I shed. Enjoy Ladies!!!

5 Hot Stars for this book! Thank You Kristen for the Montgomery Clan. ~Jen 


Amazon Buy Link:

No comments:

Post a Comment