Thursday, June 20, 2013

Getting To Know Us

My name is Christy Murphy and I am the owner of Winding Stairs Book Blog. I have been married for 15 years to my wonderful husband and we are the proud parents of 3 wonderful children. My step son is 22 and has given us our first grandchild. My daughter is 13 and my other son is 9. We live in a little town in Ohio. I have a major one click addiction and it is very rare for me to be seen without my Kindle. I love this little Indie community that has welcomed us with open arms and we hope to stick around for a long time to come.




Hi, i'm Dee Gray and Christy Murphy is my bestest friend from WAY back! I chime in on the Winding Stairs Book Blog when I can. I've been married for 17 years, have two teenagers and work in accounting to support my reading addiction. I'd consider rehab but I really don't want to be cured.









Hey all, my name is Kelly and I am just a mom who loves to read when I get the chance. I read a lot as a kid, and in the last year or so have really gotten back into it. I love the way you can lose yourself in a story. When you are having a bad day, you can just open a book (or kindle) and forget about whatever may be bothering you for a little while. For me, it's my quiet time and I love it.











M. L. Schwartz is a life coach, mother of 5 (1boy 4 girls) and married to her soul mate and father of their children for over 14yrs. and currently resides in central Ohio.
 She really fell in love with reading in her middle school years and hardly a day goes by that she doesn't read in some way for pleasure. 
 She grew up in a family of 7 children in northern Indiana and reading became a HUGE escape for her during that time in her life. She have since toned it down a lot due to caring for her beautiful family. But she still LOVES to read and get lost in a wonderful story! She has also passed down her love for a good story onto her children, and one is already writing stories!
  As a life coach she has no GREATER passion than helping change people's lives in a positive way and being a cheerleader to them as they become ALL they were intended to become! She loves life and has no regrets as to how painful her life may have been for her in the past, but clearly sees that those "hard" times have carved her into the compassionate, caring, and kind individual that that she is.






My name is Nikki Narvaez and I'm so excited to be a new member of the Winding Stairs Book Blog! I just turned 27 and have been married for 2 years to an amazing man. No kiddos yet, but we have 2 dogs and a cat. I'm a teacher and author, who has a profound love of reading and writing.












Hello all! My name is Nikki Skaggs. I am a 29 year old mother to a son, who is my world. I hope that my love for reading will wear off on him. I live in a small town called Blaine in the state of Kentucky. I love to read just about anything.

1 comment: